THRIVING CASHEW PISTACHIO BUTTER

$20$35

 

ORGANIC | VEGAN | NO SUGAR | NO GLUTEN | NO DAIRY

 

Ingredients: Organic Cashews, Organic Pistachios, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Astragalus powder, Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder


Nutrition Facts Servings: 14, Serv. Size: 1 tbsp (15g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

 

SKU: N/A Category:
Size

16 Oz, 8 Oz

Shopping Cart