FEARLESS PEANUT PECAN BUTTER

$20$35

 

ORGANIC | VEGAN | NO SUGAR | NO GLUTEN | NO DAIRY

 

Ingredients: Organic Peanuts, Organic Pecans, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) Extract, Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom, Organic Chaga Mushroom

 


Nutrition Facts Servings: 14, Serv. Size: 1 tbsp (14g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Fiber <1g (3% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

 

SKU: N/A Category:
Size

16 Oz, 8 Oz

Shopping Cart